Old Angry Wizard Old Angry Wizard

Cool art!!

That was one of the coolest art i've seen for a flash game!! Great work! Effects for also cool.

One thing you could work on is the stamina thing. Loss in stamina doesn't have to be the death of Gandalf. Maybe you should make hime immobile until stamina returns. Which brings me to the next suggestion: When not moving or attacking, stamina should gradually increase. It would make the game a little more enjoyable. Also it got boring after dying a couple of times. maybe you could add more attacks, more levels, and more enemies, like orcs and stuff. And where the heck is Golum?!?

Memory Qube Memory Qube

Almost...

i just wished you made it in random sequence, instead of having the same sequence and adding a new move each time. I think it would be a better memory game that way. Otherwise, nice work.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Aww man...

Geesh!!! If i had known that a simple effects movie could get high ratings, then i should have submitted mine long ago! Great job in being the first to submit it here, but frankly, flash cursors are not considered original work since they only copy how flash cursors work... by attaching (or duplicating) movieclips. If you go to Flashkit, you'll see a number of cursor effects that more or less share the same concept.

Reading the reviews or other NG users, it seems that some of them fail to realize that this is actually an "Interactive" and not really a game, hence we the low scores. I may have given you low scores in regards to the graphics, or style... but since you were able to pull-off this movie here at NG, I give you a 10. Not for originality, not for creativeness, but for being "The Guy who pulled it off." Congratulations!

Onslaught! Onslaught!

"This game is a RIP-OFF..."

"This game is a RIP-OFF..." is what i usually get.

Hi! I'm Earl, I created a game called Overrun-TFC (portal/view/220672) which is accused of being a rip-off of Onslaught.

I read your opinion on one review when someone said that Onslaught was the same as "Defend your Castle." And I agree with you 120%. Just because a game has the same concept as another doesn't mean that one guy copied it from the other right? It's how the game is played that's important.

Sorry bout this being in the review... i just got tired of people accusing Overrun of being a rip-off, or copy of Onslaught.

I agree that our games are similar (in concept) in a way, but are two very different games nonetheless. You have here a well published game, truly worth the rewards it received. From the menu system, to sounds, to the interface...

Overrun on the otherhand has still a long way to go (it was meant to be an end to a 3-part mini-game series). I just made part 3 first. Anyway, it's good to know that there are games like these here in the portal. Keep up the good work!

Key Bored 1.0 Key Bored 1.0

BORING is correct...

Yup... it's boring. And just a typical typing tutor thing.

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

I agree... a great game!

Even if i never got past the first cabin, i had fun! cool game play, maybe you can give players more control on the skier or something. you got my 101% vote on this one. Great Job!

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

What makes a good game?

This has the makings of a good game. It's original, the concept is good, sounds are okay, art is cool. Only complaint I have which makes this loose it's "THE GAME" status is interactivity, game controls. It's kinda difficult to make it go were you want to go. I thought my mouse was acting up again. Please do something about the controls and perhaps you can add other things to make players want to play it again.

Blob Popper Blob Popper

not that exciting

The game play is okay, the sounds are cute. But graphics needs more work, and why does the game end after only 1 miss? I think this game would be better if you make the interface neater, add lives, and make it more exciting by making it faster, or making the screen smaller.